Spa Neocea Daniel Jouvance
Your senses awaken to a new experience of well-being …
Spa Néocéa is a space for resuscitation uniquely conceived by Daniel Jouvance as a veritable aquatic experience. Each treatment room tells a story which echoes the prodigious treatment. The heart of the cloister harbours a stone pool from Sinai flooded with blue and orange light.
All of the rituals bring together naturally sourced ingredients, marine expertise, and knowledge of ancestral practices of well-being. This fusion, unique to Daniel Jouvance, offers you a multi-sensorial journey beyond the ordinary during each treatment
… like a voyage to your self.
The Daniel Jouvance Spa is a haven of peace and renewal measuring 750 sq. meters: colour pool, Turkish bath, relaxation hall, infusion bar. . . you are well; you are at Spa Néocéa.
For one hour, one half-day, or one weekend, take the time to discover a unique collection of renewing therapies and packages for calming and revitalising. . . in a setting of dreams.
- We suggest you arrive 15 minutes before the beginning of your treatment to take the time to fill in your medical questionnaire and to get changed.
- In the case of a late arrival we are obliged to reduce the duration of your treatment according to the number of minutes late.
- Any treatment cancelled with less than 48 hours notice will be payable (or will make your gift voucher void).
- The duration given for a treatment is an estimation.
- We reserve the right to modify our price list (Spa and Hotel tariffs).
- For security reasons access is reserved for clients aged 15 years and over.
- Management are not responsible in the case of loss or theft of personal effects.
- The treatments carried out at the Spa are well-being treatments and are not therapeutic or medical.
- Our packages cannot be modified.